Adsense

England's Tear Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Frank Lampard dejected after penalty missed :(
(Pixs from Soccernet)
Sayonara England~ Goodbye World Cup 2006 ~
Wipe away those tears Guys, pick up the pieces..... I knew it was nerve-wrecking, I knew you fought hard. I could sense that your spirit were dampen when Rooney was sent-off unexpectedly. The show of the red card have altered and sealed the game, it has inevidently become a different ball game.
I am sorry to witness England's tear shattered your dreams along with the rest of the fans in Germany this evening. It didn't help when the commentor lamented that "England had never won a penalty shoot-out in the World Cup...." What an anti-climax to otherwise an exciting game.

To me, kudo to Beckham as I saw he was in tears when he had to relinquish the game due to his injury but when results were evident to all, he was seen consoling the rest of the players.

So chin up Guys! Lift up your spirit and wipe away England's tears and show the world, you'll be back in the next World Cup 2010.

Ole! Ole! Ole!

England's Tear Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5