Adsense

A Day Off... Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Yep! A day off from work as I attended to some medical appointments, pick up some books for the kids from Borders, run errands ....... and too bad, no time to meet up Shy Girl for lunch (Sorry, next round ya?)

And look.....this giant poster is dedicated to Dalicia from Virginia. I know you are a fan of Andy Lau and when I saw him (Keke..his poster), I just have to snap one for you :D

Oh by the way, you can find him at the Orchard underpass just besides Tang, check him out ya?

So there, after my medical I made my way to Borders but hey.... look at the hazy sky hovering all over Orchard Road (PSI 113) but.....

Wait! I mean Borders can wait........ 'Someone' was calling out for me, I must check it out.....

OMG! It's none other then Ms. Zara, she's 'inviting' me with open-arms to check out her latest merchandize at her humble house......kekeke....ok lah, need to update myself too ya?

By the way, love Ms Zara beautifully designed building - different shades of blue stripes somehow gave a very warmth soothing touch to the surrounding areas of Orchard Road. Hmmm.... no wonder I felt so welcome ;-)

Ah Ha! SShhhh..... just what I wanted! What a wonderful 'discovery' ~ I managed to find something nice for my Company's Dinner & Dance in November.

And....it's gonna go with my new red boots which I bought from Helsinki last month :D - Ah, so Happy! So Shiok!

Hehehee..... my 'discovery' is gonna stay in Ms. Zara's paperbag till the Dinner & Dance folks. Sorry..... :(

;-) Stay tune ok? ~ Ciao ~

A Day Off... Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5