Adsense

Hazy Days Again Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement


*Cough* .... *Cough*......*AAaaaChoooo........................* Yep, it's the haze hitting Singapore again *Sigh*

Yesterday's Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) reading was 73....and er....this is still "good" air folks...no panic, don't panic. Anything above PSI 100 is "unhealthy" so.......er, still good yup, "Good"! *Eyes Rolling* This is the recurring "scene" this time of the year from the forest fires in Indonesia.

Little Guilin was covered with grey air and the air emitted a tinge of smokey burning smell all over where we lived so it was actually bad air excuse me. Just being caution, did not attempt to run (anyway....was recovering from illness so there) though I did see some folks hitting the stadium.

Hmmm....now I know why my eyes sore, my throat getting coarse and my skin get irritation.....*Scratch...Scrrrr..........GGrrrrrrrrrrr............ *Shake head*

Heee...Just having a laugh out of this predicament folks....no panic lah, air still "good" lor :D

Hazy Days Again Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5