Adsense

Life So Far......So Shiok Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Life is good and beautiful...............

0 to 12 years old
I was the baby in the family, pamperd by all love ones at home. I was the 'big bully' to my elder brother who quietly endured all my childish nonsenses yet played with me and shared all his goodies with me. Thank you Kor :D

Although raised in a small family, never short of childhood friends from around the neighbourhood - fighting, quarrelling with thunderous roar of laughter is the usual cup of tea :D

13 to 20 years old
A taste of teenage life is no fun at all as I dealt with puberty and BGR......GRRRrrrrr..... Hated it coz I was the 'ugly duckling' - Lots of girlfriends but no boyfriends :-(

Became Big Sister to my Baby Brother, a taste of 'parenting' as I fussed around him. Lots & lots of time spent at the movies with my girlfriends too.

Started temp job at Hotel Equatorial (no longer exist) for eight months followed by present 'Institution' at Jurong Island.....Haha...never looked back since :D Luv It!

21 to 30 years old
Whoa! 'Ugly Duckling' transformed to 'Little Princess' (Erm.....pardon pardon please...for a limited period only Kekeke...) Lots of parties and disco dancing not forgetting karaoke too, busy on the phones rejecting dates now hahahah........(Like they say, every dog has its day ya?)

Met D......others was rejected and felt dejected :D Wedding, Housing & Pregnancy all happened during this decade of my life.

31 to 40 years old
Mom to two - Hurray! Travelled North, South, East & West of the globe - Lucky Me! Got my Bachelor; Got an autograph from the President of Singapore; Had a nasty surgery; Less partying but lots of bonding with family & friends.


Heh how's that folks?

To be continued .... till the next decade, stay tune provided blogging is still my cup of tea :D As for the next phase of life from 41 to 50 years, I do know that Health is Wealth.

So, here's to you folks - Good Health always :D
Life So Far......So Shiok Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5