Adsense

Power Nap Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement


Hey folks! No joke about the burst of energy within me.....no time make time......beg, steal or borrow time lor kekeke..... :D

I recuperate during the weekend really coz that's the time I catch up on my beauty sleep but most importantly, what I need is just Power Nap throughout the week and I would be energized.

Well it works for me and not sure if it works for the rest of you.

Now... talking about my power nap - the good thing about not driving to work (er...anyway, my driving sucks and no wheels so that's good) is I get to enjoy my bus ride to work everyday. Ahhh.....if I feel like it, I read otherwise it would be a quick nap especially during the journey back home in the evening.

I'll be like rejuvenated and ready to go onto my next task...... another best time for a quick 10 minutes power nap would be around 8.00 to 9.00 pm. While reading the papers or flipping the channels....I'll somehow doze off.....ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Oops....sorry folks ;-)

But honestly, with that mere 10 minutes break I get to be so productive. I concentrate better especially serious reading or writing at night.

I knew of friends who literally hit the sack after their dinner, worst if they have to look after their children at night......Sad but true coz the day is merely going to work and back home to sleep. No more time and energy to do the rest of the things during the weekend.

So my dear friends..... you'll never be able to reach me early in the morning during Saturdays & Sundays unless prior arrangement has been made. You see, I'll be in my dreamland with my phone off the hook :D

Nite Nite folks! Try the quick nap - It's Powerful :D

*Yawn*...ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Power Nap Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5