Adsense

Juggling Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement


In life we juggled - we 'struggled' & juggled :D No, in good light of course, hopefully not 'struggled' as in pain or anguish.

Coming back to juggling folks........In life we juggled with many things, we have our plates full, we enjoyed a colourful palette of our lives.

I juggled with work, union activities, social activities and family. Haven't we heard so much about the world being a stage and we are but merely an actor? I truly believed that no man is an island and we need to depend on each other.

Having said that, in the midst of juggling all these 'Rubber Balls', do remember that Family is in fact the 'Glass Ball'. We can afford to drop either one of the 'Rubber Ball' but bearing in mind that we cannot risk breaking the 'Glass Ball'.

To me, my Family is my anchor and may I wish you all that in the midst of juggling so many 'Rubber Balls' in your life.....Do remember 'To Handle With Care' the all so important 'Glass Ball' :D

Have a wonderful weekend Folks!
Juggling Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5