Adsense

Cable TV Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Starhub Digital Cable We currently subscribed to a couple of channels from Cable T.V. but recently Starhub launched the Family Plus and I was particularly attracted to Channel 69 - the Asian Food Channel.

Hmmm..... I am not a couch potatoe and quite selective over the programs I chose to watch. Besides the 9.30 pm news, I do follow Prison Break as well as some reality shows like The Amazing Race, Survivors ..... just to name a few.

As for Cable T.V. I do tuned in to the Animal Planets, National Georgraphy, Travel and MTV of course :D

Look, an increase of 16 Channels :D for an additional of $12.60 per monthI hope with this activation since last Saturday to the Family Plus channels, I won't be the next TV addict.

But suddenly I was glued! Yep! Glued to the the E! Entertainment, Sky News, Asian Food Channel and this is definitely a yummilious channel. Besides cooking and baking, it's very educational and broad based really coz there's the food culture as well. I was captivated by the Hokkaido Fishing where they showcased the big catch from the ocean - Tuna! I'm truly amazed by the gigantic fish *Whew*

Now the good thing about this cable connection, it's set up in the living room and not in my cozy bedroom......imagine I'll never leave my bed for sure :D

Next is, I'll have to schedule my viewing anyway coz weekend there's the English Premier League for D, Cartoon Networks etc for the kids..... so I'm safe keekekkeee....

What's your favourite channel? I'm hooked on Channel 69 folks - yup, nothing but FOOOOD :D - Hey, I might learn some cuisines from Korea & Japan too ya? That'll be good....I've always wanted to make sushi anyway.

;-)

Cable TV Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5