Adsense

Blurred Vision Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Still Blur Lah......
I know it's no use lamenting about the hazy condition since it started couple of weeks ago... it was just a matter of time before the business community felt the toll as reported in the papers today as most people would rather stay at home.

*Sigh* I must, must build up my immunity as lots of fellow colleagues called in sick today due to the environment and kind of under the weather. Haze or no haze, it's no excuse for me to not hit the track so off I went this evening and I did manage despite breathing heavily.....

These two shots were taken two days ago when the PSI reading was at 130 and you could see at the far left end where the stadium is situated, no one was out at the running track. Usually on a typical good day, it would have been packed with joggers.

Hmmm........looking and smelling the air at the current situation with the PSI fluctuating.....I'm getting blurred vision and irritating eyes discomfort already *sob*

And with less people jogging and more people swimming ....... I wish my dear residents of Guilin would pay attention to this signage pasted inside all the lifts.

'Please Tower Dry Yourself Before Entering The Lift' - Oh please my fellow residents. Be considerate, it is not very nice to walk into a lift literally soaked with chlorine water... Hello ladies & gentlemen, slippery floor is a potential safety hazard. Old folks and young children might slip and fall not to mention messy and dirty the lift lobby as well.

Most importantly, do give a thought to the poor cleaners who literally has to mop each time some of you did not bother to dry clean yourself.

Oh by the way...... Mr. So & So from my block, do spare a thought to all of us, do us a favour by putting on a bathrobe after your swim. Er..... not that you have a very nice swimming trunk but er..... your dripping wet 'muscle' just didn't turn me on *LOLz* Kekee.....not unless you are Mr. Manhunt or something hahaha...

So there folks, lots of interesting 'inconsiderate tales' concerning residents living here. Hmmm..I'll save that coz meanwhile, seems like 'towel dry' themselves is the current pressing problem :D

Oh.....Hey, here's to all my Dearest Friends celebrating Deepavali tomorrow - Just learn this ya.....Valtikel Deepavali :D Have fun bonding with family and friends!

I'll soak in the festive fun tomorrow too :D Bye Bye!

Blurred Vision Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5