Adsense

Current Wallpaper Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement

I LUV IT !! YAY! I JUST LUV IT !!

Yep! I just luv this current wallpaper on my computer screen and thanks to my creative genius Bibi :D

There was a period of time when the wallpaper was covered with hardcore rockers as if some black smear paint was brushed over the computer screen that I do get a 'headache' when I switch on our computer. *Wink*

BUT........Gee....Keke...heeee... I just so LOVE it now! Of late, the wallpaper get change everytime creatively and 'soothing' if I might just use that word hahaha...

Thanks Deary....... I still support your rockers hahaha....and I just love this design by you. Just keep it up.

Hey, best of luck on your first exam paper today..... hmmm.....you told me you did well so JIA-YOU, JIA-YOU (In Chinese meaning to spur on as a form of encouragement) ok?

It's now left with just Maths paper.....then Chinese......follow by Science paper and hey as you exclaimed to me two days ago......FREEDOM at last :D

Hmmm...so JIA-YOU ok? :D
Current Wallpaper Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5