Adsense

Japanese Snacks Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
I knew I just have to satisfy my wasabi cravings even though I just have sushi for lunch.....Ahhh....'slapping' those wasabi over mouthful of sushi is still not enough for me Kekeke......

So I was lucky to find a whole shelving of Japanese snacks and crackers at Bishan NTUC Supermarket, it is so difficult to find a full range of Japanese food at the local mall so I was rather impressed with this one though.

Green peas........Hot & Oomph!

This Japanese rice crackers with peanuts is equally good - once you munch you wouldn't want to stop and I think it's a good idea to come in individual pack so you'll limit your 'gluttony' urge :D


Finally just have to grab some chocolate bourbons to go with my aromatic coffee - :D

So there.....just some indulgence on a Thursday and it's a beautiful clear day with heavy showers in the afternoon. Luv it now coz it's so breezy over here :D

~Ciao Folks! ~ I'm looking forward to my weekend soon, are you?

Japanese Snacks Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5