Adsense

Hazy Haze Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Smokey View
No joke folks! It has worsen by the day...... that's the shot taken this afternoon from our balcony.....

Later..... night shot of the pool...... hmmm.....still a bit clear....


But look at this taken at 8 pm this evening...... smokey pool :D

It's Mid-Autumn Festival today and over at Little Guilin, despite the haze and smoke lots of kids are out with their lanterns out in the dark quarry....we saw twinkle twinkle little lights :D

Fuzzy Moon :D

Oops! Sorry folks, my camera did not come with a zoom lense so I did not manage a picture perfect moon haha. This Mid-Autumn Festival, the moon has been overshadowed by the haze..... Tonight it is just too fuzzy *sigh*

Not sure if you agree with me, somehow the weather changes one's mood and I must agree it has dampen my spirit today :{

Whatever reasons for the need to burn the forest fires, I began to miss my fresh clean air every morning......I miss my jog....... I miss the cool wind gushing into my window...... Come back leh..... :D

Hazy Haze Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5