Adsense

Time & Tide Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Having blogged about my new found 'love' for Cable TV yesterday, I really wish that I have more than 24 hours in a day.

Ahhuh.....don't be alarmed folks! It's just me! Yep! Just me that wish for an additional hours in a day.

Time is so precious and my plates are full at the moment, not complaining in fact I am enjoying every minute of it and find it challenging too.

Look...I'm currently reading this fantastically powerful book - Good Read! Must read folks if you are into the past Chinese Cultural Revolution.

Life & Death In Shanghai by Anthony Grey conveyed the horrors & torture by one brave Chinese woman during Mao's dictationship...... Yep! I'm so much into the history of China that after work.....after jogging.....after some tv watching (:P).... after some chatting with the kids.....after reading the papers.....I'm stuck on this book.

Oh Yayyy.....after blogging & checking emails too, right into the wee hours I'll be reading this and would definitely recommend to avid readers like me.

So you see.....that leaves me barely five hours of sleep every day as I'm up and running early in the morning at 6 am.

Having said all that, I happy with my burst of energy... kekeke...I'm up and running all the time coz I believe time and tide wait for no man! Yep ~ No man.

So much to accomplish in one day that's why an additional 12 hours would be absolutely wonderful :D ..... afterall there's letters to write, CD to listen to, cleaning my shelves...... aiya... just alot of things to do lor ;-)

Hey, do have a go at my recommendation for this book ok? You won't regret it! ~ Ciao ~
Time & Tide Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5