Adsense

Bowling = Bonding Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Wanted to make Southpaw drool ..... before we start our bowling game, we had a sumptuous lunch - Dim Sum and wanted to snap some shot for you.

Keke...unfortunately half way through my meal I realised I've forgotten to snap for you..... :D Till my next meal folks!

So, bet you know by now we had a good bonding time by bowling at Warren this afternoon. Hmmm..... can someone please enlighten me coz I really need to know this.......

Question : "Can bowling three consecutive games make one loose weight?" :D"

My highest score was 136 and lowest at 95 so not bad at all ya? But.... my right arm is a bit numb now .... must rub down later after blogging hahahah....

Look! Pink bowling balls - so cool

Ice Grass Jelly Drink

Don't be fooled by the colour - this is no Coca-Cola, this is our favourite cooling drink - Ice Grass Jelly (Can you see those stripes of jelly :D). Good for a hot day and refreshing too :D

So there, bowling is also a time of bonding with family :D Now, back to work tomorrow ..... got to wake up early liao ;-(

Bowling = Bonding Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5