Adsense

Poisonous Snake Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement

Green Snake Crawling.....


For a moment I thought my friend Bernard was joking when he sent those photos over to me. Before I take a closer look, I thought his car was parking beind some bushes over at some rural areas of Choa Chu Kang.

Lo and behold! It was a poisonous green cobra! Oh Gosh! He was cruising and noticed the snake right behind his wind screen and quickly stopped to take a look. It was a good thing coz eventually the snake managed to craw away into the bushes.

Such vibrant colours....... I couldn't make this out to be cobra really..... what do you think folks? I think the snake looks so beautiful......

Indeed it was a close shave for Bernard, if not for him spotting the snake, can't imagine the consequences if the snake happens to bite him when he is about to alight from his car ya??

Thanks Bernard for giving me the permission to share these wonderful pictures with my blog buddies..... I do appreciate that.

So folks! Be careful when you are driving.....look out for other creepy crawlies too ya?

Whew! I'm having goose bumbs already.....yii.....!

Poisonous Snake Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5