Adsense

Ninety-nine (99) Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Bed of Roses/Flowers
I love Flowers! I bet all the women in this world love flowers.

I know it's not Valentine's Day....we have Christmas & New Year to look forward to but I just have to be an 'early-bird' to register my thoughts about flowers....as I know I'm not gonna receive any. And if I 'lament' about this during Valentine's Day......Erm...... I bet someone is gonna say I'm a 'sour grape' coz I didn't receive any *Sniff* ~ *Sob*

You would ask : - "Oh c'mon....why so mushy mushy over flowers right?????" Anyway, better to clear my thoughts now and not wait for that lovey-dovey romantic month of February Hahahah.......

Yep! I love flowers folks and Chicago Florist is my regular shop whereby I ordered flowers, fruit baskets, baby gifts among many others for members and for friends. I have good rapport with the sales staff and I did a lot of recommendation to my friends who wanted to order flowers too.

Many times, my male friends would ask me to order flowers for them during V-Day, Birthdays or Anniversary for their wives or girlfriends......I would be happy to order on their behalf......so proud of them. That leaves an emptiness within me lor.....*sob*.....bet you know where I'm coming from.

I won't receive any Waaahhahah......so sad. Ah...uh.....not complaining but just today.... I came to realise that my good buddy (TCH) ordered 99 roses for his girlfriend. Can you beat that? 99 Roses! I'll drop dead with one stalk of red rose :D Now for whatever reasons he ordered 99 roses beats me but I think for once he cares enough to do that. I think it was a wonderful gesture er...despite a deep hole in his pocket hahaha...yo, it's the thoughts I bet :D

Oh Alright....some guys ain't into all this mushy mushy romancing idea of sending bouquet of flowers. But Gentlemen! In case you are reading my blog now at this very moment, can you for one second envisage the smile, the sparkle in your partner's eye? ~Wink~ The message you are sending to her....it's not merely flowers, it represents your thoughts & love, your care & concern for her. (Yo Ladies.....support suport, clap clap thank you :D)

My friends did send flowers to my apartment on special occasion but......it is obviously not the same when it is from your love ones....sadly I know I will never receive it.

I do know for sure though when I'm six-feet underground (for info: meaning when I die)....I'll receive fresh stalk of flowers. Would I? I would right? Actually I would rather receive them when I'm alive and kicking kekeke...

Nothing beats 'To Stop & Smell The Roses'....... for now, I'm a happy girl smelling the roses when I'm in the garden. So Ladies...... appreciate all your lovely bouquet of flowers ya?

To my dear pal TCH - Well Done! You make me feel so proud of you lor :D (Of all my male friends, I cannot imagine you would do such romantic things lor)

Oh ok, I'll be equally happy to receive 99 red balloons :D

So there folks, my early-bird grouses for V-Day 2007, heeheee....
Ninety-nine (99) Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5