Adsense

Happy 69th Birthday Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Happy 69th Birthday Uncle Bennett...... :D

It has been two months since Aunty & Uncle Bennett came by to Singapore for a short visit, time just zzooooommminng by ever so quickly.


Look what we bought for Uncle Bennett! Just like me, Uncle is a chocolate lover so I just have to send him a box of yummy yummy chocolates....

But....hey, wait a minute..... hang on....

Heee..... take a closer look folks! It's actually six yummy chocolate look-alike :D - MAGNETS!!

Chocolate Magnets with my other magnets on the fridge Hahahaha.........

Don't worry....... I'm nice, not gonna play a trick like that on Uncle Bennett, I've sent a box of kit-kat too :D

There you are Uncle ~ Happy Birthday To You! Cheers & Good Health always!

Happy 69th Birthday Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5