Adsense

Happy Halloween Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
I know it's not a Halloween tradition here in Singapore but I just want to wish all my blog buddies in America ~ HAPPY HALLOWEEN FOLKS! ~

Finnish Pumpkins :D
And I suddenly remembered taking a shot of all these lovely pumpkins when I was in Helsinki last month over at The Market Square. After looking at Tee's blog, now I know what is it like to go to the Pumpkin Patch :D

Not forgetting these small little tiny pumpkins at one of the florist shop too :D

I do know that during our Chinese New Year....we have this small little pumpkins which we buy and display at our house coz it symbolizes good luck.

So once again ..... Have a fun time Treat & Trick, hopefully it is more treats than tricks ya? I've seen some of your blog and OMG! Such elaborate costumes and make-overs..... I wish I could have a go at a Halloween Party.
Happy Halloween Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5