Adsense

Darling Dalicia Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Thanks a Zillion Darling Dalicia....! Thank You for sending all the Halloween Goodies all the way from America to Singapore :D

What a pleasant surprise this evening when I opened the letter box! Hey, just in time for celebrating Halloween ya? So lots of treats...Kekeke.....my girls were so happy and started having a yummy good time.

Big Package From Dalicia
So although there's no Halloween party here over at my place, you can imagine the excitement filled the air when I started taking my camera to snap all the candies - So Shiok!
Love M&M as well as the Burger Candy...... shall have a go at the pumpkin sweets soon after posting this for all to see.


So there.....besides pictures of pumpkins, I have lots of mini 'pumpkins' now hahahaha......

Once again, Thank You Dalicia for being to thoughtful....I noticed that your postage costs more than the actual goodies so you don't have to send them again ok? Hey, save the money to buy your new car alright?

You mentioned that you'll be visiting a Children's Hospital to distribute candies during Halloween, hope it turned out well and that you have had a good time.

There you go folks! I did have a Halloween afterall and that's lots of treats from Dalicia :D Hope you had a great time too....shall check out your blog soon.

Darling Dalicia Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5