Adsense

Grrrrr.....! Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement

Grrrrrrr.....!! Yes again!! GGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!

Alright ~ it's gonna be decision time. Remember my beloved Nokia 7260? The shop owner lost my phone and have the guts to ignore the problem by not compensating me with a new phone, instead have the cheek to ask me to top up the difference.

It has been two solid months and I am not gonna let them ding-dong the issue any longer. I've seek advice from the Consumer Association and gonna give them an ultimatum this morning. Otherwise, it's going to be through the legal way even if it means paying for it.

What really irks me was they choose not to acknowledge their mistake and apparently sitting on it and expects this matter to die of natural death.

Nope! They are going to be sorry I'm afraid......very very sorry and this is defintely poor customer service ........ have to say this one more time...GGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... :-(
Grrrrr.....! Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5