Adsense

Raffles Hotel Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Raffles Hotel Singapore This evening.....
I was alone .....
I was walking along Beach Road .....
I was enchanted .....
I was momentarily mesmerised by this Jewel .....
I wondered why .....

This colonial bungalow styled Hotel .....
Named after Sir Stamford Raffles .....
Was admired

Won accolades from tourists around the world .....
Tourists "snapped" at her ......

Tourists admired her.....
Tourists talked about her.....
But .....
Why Singaporeans didnt stop .....?
Why didn't stop to 'eye' this Grand Dame.....?
I did...... this evening.....I did.....
I stopped .....
I admired .....
I "snapped" .....
Now I blog about her ..... :D

I share this picture of HER with all of you.....
I just want all to know that I appreciate & I love HER .....

Just for being there......
Along Beach Road :P .........


Proudly present......our very own Raffles Hotel - named after Sir Stamford Raffles !

Welcome to Singapore!!!! :D

Raffles Hotel Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5