Adsense

Pink Obsessions Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Vickie challenged me to play the "Post A Colour Day Game" started by Mel....Heee.....since you Gals have already started and moved along very very well, I'll just post my Pink Obsessions.

It has always been pink colour lipstick since I started using make-up Haha.....don't know why but it just suits my bubbly personality and flamboyant character - adds alot of vibrancy to my feature. Er...at least that's what I think.

Again - it's all shades of pink nail polish of course......I do have a blue and green to match my clothes when I attended Dinner & Dance.

Back in the 80s, I did the outrageous thing - I painted pink and black nail polishers on my alternate fingers. An eye-opener to the male colleagues working in the Island - they were shocked but that's just me :P

Now into the Millenium, they still remember me with that funky pink & black finger nails.


Yep! It just has to be Rose fragrance bubble bath and hand washing lotion from Marks & Spencer.


Pink Hello Kitty coin purse I bought from Bangkok. I've got two - one for foreign coins and the other for local coins.


Another pink evening bag which I bought from Bangkok - not an expensive bag but who cares coz it's my favourite colour - Pink!


Hey, a cute small tiny little Hello Kitty alarm clock which I bought from the Pasar Malam (Night Market) ..... cheap cheap lah, only Five ($5) Sing Dollars. It's cheap, it's cute and it works :D It's just next to my monitor.


Shan's water bottles - the pink Nike bottle is her reward for getting the Swimming Bronze Award last month. Yep! She loves Pink too just like me :P

Last and definitely not least, my latest dark pink T-shirt from Hard Rock Cafe in Atlanta - From D of course! Put it on yesterday...... it does make me feels cool :D

Pink Obsessions Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5