Adsense

Angrrrrr....So? Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Ya! Ya! I know you are angry Boss, I know you have tough day today Boss, I know it was very tiring for you flying from one time zone to the other Boss. I know, I know, I know Boss even though I am not the Boss!

Just like you, we are all here for the same objective - no any other agenda....we worked hard, we played hard and at the end of the day we get rewarded hard! We are just like you - Son, Husband, Father, Breadwinner (gender neutral) and out to make ends meet.

So Boss, don't get so angry, you're nearing to your retirement age. Come to work happily and merrily. Don't get angry just because your own Boss is pushing you for results. Don't roared unnecessary to those around you and present yourself so unreasonable and unapproachable.

I truly pity those around you now, have mercy on them pleaseeeeeeee......Thank You!

Oh by the way, I think you looked much better with a smile on your face :P

Just Me :D
On behalf of all your Humble & Hardworking Subordinate

(Note: I am not the victim nor at the receiving end but compelled to post coz I empathised with my fellow colleagues who watches the 'weather-forecast' everyday in such a hostile environment..... do pray for them folks! Thank You)

Angrrrrr....So? Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5