Adsense

Surprises from Maryland Mommy Maret 2014

Advertisement
advertisement
Now, I am speechless! Twice in a week, surprises from America. This time, more goodies from Maryland Mom and certainly a pleasant surprises.

Thank you so much for the souvenirs to add on to my collection Ms. Maryland Mommy, that's is so sweet and thoughtful of you.

Another Parcel !
A Note from Maryland Mommy

Pewter Thimble

This is my very first pewter thimble and it is so unique - a very heavy thimble I must add.

Candies & Chewing Gums A candy treat for the whole family - we love the jelly beans :D Now we are going to have sweet tooth for the rest of the weeks.

Magnet from Maryland

Hmm...I must definitely start a new hobby - collecting magnet ya? Makes me wonder, is Maryland the place where you have lots of seafood? Singapore is famous for our chilli crabs so this is definitely a surprise.

Suddenly feel so hungry... craving for chilli crabs now *wink*

Once again, Thank You Ms. Maryland Mommy .... we enjoyed having this surprises :D

Surprises from Maryland Mommy Maret 2014 | Rizal | 5